Using the www.APPapedia.org website is equivalent to accepting the following Terms and Conditions
1. Appapedia.Org is a Website dedicated to providing educators information and resources regarding appropriate education and workforce mobile apps and information regarding smart gadgets and tools for education. The website is not intended to promote the sale or distribution of products.The sole purpose is to keep educators updated regarding mobile app development and innovations for teaching and learning in their field of study.
2. The Website creator and operator (service provider) is: Robbie K. Melton at Robbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
USING THE WEBSITE
1. The Website can be used via Internet browser and mobile applications.
2. The Appapedia Website is not a store. The Website Operator is not related to any Publisher or Manufacturer of mobile applications, or to their distributors.
3. The Website Operator makes every effort to keep data presented in the Website up to date, however, the Website Operator is not responsible for the actual prices or changes by the collected publishers of the webpages.
4. The Useruses the Website at his/her own responsibility. The User shall not have any claims resulting from using the Website.
5. No part of the Website, and Materials may be distributed in other websites without written consent of the Website Operator.
USER OPINIONS AND MATERIALS
1. Functionality of the Website enables Users to write Opinions, Reviews and upload Materials.
2. An opinion published in the Website:
a. should exclusively refer to the presented application,
b. may not be copied in whole or part form other Website Users, application publisher, and any other contents from various sources, or may not be a copy of opinions of another Website User,
c. may not contain spam,
d.may not contain personal data, address data, e-mail addresses,
e. may not contain pornographic contents or other contents generally considered offensive, violating personal right, illegal,offensive to religious feelings or good practices,
f.may not contain advertising or commercial contents,
g. may not contain links to other websites, web pages,
h. may not violate copyright or other rights reserved to their proprietors;
3. Should Opinions and Materials of Website Users fail to meet the above-mentioned terms and conditions or/and violate, in other cases, applicable regulations or rights of third parties, these shall be deleted from the Website.
4. The Operator is not responsible for the contents uploaded by Users.
1. The Operator provided free services in the Website consisting in making available of reviews of mobile applications for education in its open part available upon logging to the site.
2. Access to the open part of the Website is possible without registration. Access to Website part for logged Users is possible upon registration (opening the Account).
3. Upon opening the Account, the User receives additional access to the list of App Alerts- a dedicated application created based on Account Profile created by the User.
4. The lists with recommended applications are only for reference and information purposes.The Website Operator is not responsible for using recommended applications by the User.
5. The Website Operator shall make every effort to make the recommendation matching algorithm work optimally but it cannot be ruled out that in some cases recommendations may fail to satisfy User expectations.
6. The Website Operator is only an intermediary in distribution of promocodes by publishing them. The application Publisher is solely responsible for promo codes provided to the Operator for publication.
1. During registration,the User provides the following data: User name, password, e-mail address, country, mobile applications he/she is using, subject area and educational level in terms of teaching and learning. Data contained in the registration form will not be published.
2. Upon filling and confirming data in the registration form, a message containing instructions on confirmation of Registration will be sent to the given e-mail address. Upon confirmation of Registration, the contract between the entity being registered and the Operator is concluded. The subject of this contract is provision of services by the Operator on terms and conditions specified in the Regulations.
3. In result of correct Registration, the Operator shall create an User's Account assigned to the name (login) provided in the registration form. The User gets access to the Account upon entering the name and password (logging) in the Website.
4. The User must fully activate the account in order to get full access to all services provided by the Operator.
1. By registering, the User agrees for the following: • processing, gathering, recording, storing, developing, making available of, and deleting User personal data by the Operator in the scope necessary to provide services by the Website;
• processing, gathering, recording, storing, developing, making available of, and deleting User personal data by the Operator for marketing and statistical purposes;
• processing, gathering, recording, storing,developing, making available of, and deleting User personal data for advertising, market and client preferences research purposes with research results meant for improvement of
Website services quality.
2. Providing his/her e-mail address, the User agrees to receive information from the noted websites and webpages in the understanding of the Law on providing electronic services (dated 18 July 2002) from the Operator or entities uploading commercial and similar contents to the Website. The User's agreement may be revoked at any time.
3. The User is entitled to review the provided contents and data, modify these and request deletion of these.
4. User data may be made available to entities authorized to receive these data based on legal regulations, including appropriate justice administration institutions.
Database is administered by: Robbie K. Melton, Ph.D. 517 Cedar Cove Nashville, Tennessee 37209 RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. Information published in the Website is meant for information and education purposes.
2. The Operator is not responsible for the contents uploaded by Users.
3. The Operator may block or delete contents violating the regulations.
4. Using the Website may not influence services rendered in the Website (including application reviews) in an illegal manner, in particular by breaking or an attempt to break Website protection or finding loopholes in Website protection system. Should the above violations by the User be ascertained, the User account will deleted from the Website.
5. The Operator is entitled to place advertising commercial contents in the Website.
1. It is prohibited, without written consent of the owner, to copy, process, and distribute materials, in whole or part, published by the Operator or another User.
2. Using the Website does not mean purchase of any rights to works present in the Website by the User. The User may use these works in the scope provided for by the Law on copyright only.
3. All trademarks and brands used in this Website are a property of or/are reserved by their owners and are used for information purposes only. They are subject to protection and their use is prohibited by legal regulations.
COMPLAINTS AND CHANGES OF REGULATIONS
1. Any complaints, remarks, opinions, information on violating the Regulations and questions related to the Website should be sent to: Robbie.email@example.com .
2. The Operator reserves the right to change the contents of the Website.
We collect different types of information about the users for the following main reasons:
- to provide personalised services unique to individual users,
- to share news and resources regarding mobilization and emerging technologies to education users,
- to monitor and improve the services we offer.
We take your privacy very seriously and make it a priority to protect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address. Please follow the links below for further information.
1. What kinds of information we collect about user?
2. Updating your personal information
3. Who we share data with
6. What kinds of information we collect about user?
We collect information on our users through registration and use of the website and mobile application, through cookies, where you choose to disclose data in postings.
During registration, the User provides us with the following data: User name, password, e-mail address, country, mobile applications he/she is using, education subject area, educational level. Data contained in the registration form will not be published..
2. Updating your personal information You can update your personal information and change your preferences in Account section at any time. You can get to this section by logging in to your account from most pages on the site or mobile application.
3. Who we share data with- We do not share information that we have collected about you with other users and with other entities. There may be instances when we may disclose personally identifiable information without providing you with a choice in order to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity, whether or not legally required..
Website Terms & Conditions